Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chicken stock

 

I looked up organic chicken stock and although I did find it, it was very expensive. One thing I have started is home-made chicken stock. I LOVE cooking chicken in the crockpot and then freezing both the chicken and stock for later. I love having both available when I need them. I usually shred the chicken, but you could chop it, too. This recipe is great because you don't have to use it exactly. I just try to get a good amount of the ingredients i have on hand in there and cover with water. LOVE!!!!!! you do have to have room in your freezer, though.
 HERE

1 comment:

  1. Katie this is GOLD!!! Seriously now I don't have to feel guilty using the can or not having flavor in my recipes. I am going to get Bountiful baskets next week to.
    Also, Mom gave me some of those peppers, we put it in our quiche! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete