Sunday, April 1, 2012

Whole Wheat Tortillas #3 The Best One!

So I tried a third recipe for tortillas and I have to say that this finally got the consistency right between the flour, oil, and water. The only thing is that I discovered that tortillas just take way too long to make! I think I am going to start buying mine or find out about getting a tortillas flattener. I guess I could always hire a real authentic mexican to roll them out for me. :) If you do want to make your own, you should try this recipe. Just don't double it like I did! You will be mixing and rolling these babies for hours. Good thing I had conference to keep me entertained so I could keep my sanity!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/mexican-whole-wheat-flour-tortillas/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=whole%20wheat%20tortillas&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page

No comments:

Post a Comment