Friday, April 20, 2012

Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas


This recipe was a winner!  We both liked it and it was filled with vegetables.  There is a lot of chopping in the beginning but after that it isn't hard. The only thing you may want to be wary of is that it is kind of spicy. It was too spicy to feed to Lucy.   I used Costco's organic salsa and my homemade wheat tortillas.  If I wanted to make it less spicy next time I would probably lessen the cumin and use homemade pico de gallo  that wasn't very spicy instead of the salsa.  My pan was pretty full when ready to bake so I think next time I will use a 9x13.

Bethany
http://www.perrysplate.com/2011/03/stacked-roasted-vegetable-enchiladas.html

1 comment:

  1. This takes a lot of chopping time, so just beware. But definitely one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete