Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So we have absolutely NOTHING to eat at our house. Sunday night Matt decided to make a chocolate peanut butter milk... I thought..... gross! but then thinking of what we had in our fridge I decided to try. He blended natural peanut butter, organic hot chocolate and organic milk. It was just like a shake. I have decided that organic milk is creamier than regular milk and won't go back.

BUT:

I have been looking into getting non-pasturized milk because I heard organic milk could be bad too. Did you know you can get milk, cheese, meat in your area that is not pastuarized and of course fruit and veggies that actually say on their website NO PESTICIDES? i want to check these places out:

 http://www.pickyourown.org/UT.htm

I am sure you can check out other places and do more research and even in Florida or Colorado I am sure there are places like these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment