Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tortilla Maker

I really missed my homemade tortillas when we ran out.  The store bought ones just aren't the same! I decided that I wanted to keep making my own but since it takes so long I needed a tortilla maker.  I found a 6 inch cast iron one for $20 (less with a coupon)  at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I love it!!! It saves so much time since it skips completely the rolling out step.  The only thing I wish I had done differently is buy a bigger size.  This one is the perfect size for corn tortillas or to flatten scones  (like we did tonight).  I like my flour tortillas better bigger so I am going to look around for a bigger one too.  This is the one I got :http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=13081280&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&rkg_attid=414099568&zmam=77312802&zmas=1&zmac=1&zmap=13081280

1 comment:

  1. Matt bought me one. It cooks it and rolls it out. We love it and got a good deal! Saves a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete