Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oven Baked Onion Rings

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/jeff-mauro/oven-fried-onion-rings-recipe/index.html
Picture of Oven Fried Onion Rings Recipe
This recipe got 4 Stars! I had stale whole wheat bread that I had so I made a bunch of breadcrumbs and froze them. Instead of Panko Crumbs, use whole wheat ones! Also instead of buttermilk use regular milk.

I have heard that when you bread things add the oil AND bread crumbs in the same bowl and coat all at once, instead of dipping in the oil and then the breadcrumbs. They stay together a lot better. Use Wheat flour also ( I used white wheat flour). Seriously you will never want to go back to regular onion rings.

I eat these with black bean burgers and veggies burgers my favorite meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment