Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beth's Omelet Recipe

I am so proud!! I made up my own omelet recipe and it was awesome! 

You will need:
3 1/2 c. chopped veggies and/or meat   (I had some frozen turkey sausage links I needed to use up so I used those along with mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers).
12 eggs
1/2 c. milk
1 t. salt
dash of pepper
1 1/4 c. cheese

Chop meat/veggies and set aside.  Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.  Add meat/veggie mixture to bowl and stir.  Pour in a greased 8x8 pan and 12 greased muffin cups--fill only 2/3 full or pour it all in a greased 9x13 pan. I like to grease muffin cups so I can freeze individual little omelets to pull out for breakfast. Cook at 375. 40 min for 9x13, 20 min for muffin cups, or 30 min 8x8 pan.  You know when it's done if eggs in the middle are set when jiggling the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment