Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fish Taco's Ultimo!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/fish-tacos-ultimo/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=fish+taco%27s&e8=Quick+Search&event10=1&e7=Home+Pagehttp://m.allrecipes.com/recipe/221935/fish-tacos-ultimo


If you have ever been interested in making fish taco's or love to eat them, these are SO good! The fish wasn't too fishy. After we came home form Oregon we were wanting some really good fish. These are very easy and the sauce seems pretty healthy. We had them in corn tortillas but I am sure you could make homemade torillas.
The adobe peppers are hot though, so maybe don't put as much in and taste it as you go.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow oh wow!!!!!! Thank you Em! Sad I didn't make these sooner. They are right up there with the spinich burger recipe you also gave me. We used salmon instead, sour cream insteaad of yougurt, and corn tortillas. I was so happy to be able to use some of my chipotle peppers I froze from the homemade chipotle dressing I made from another recipe on here. I have to say though that we made these twice now and they w ere so much better when Mark made them. I need to learn how to cook fish!

    ReplyDelete