Sunday, April 12, 2020

Professional Cupcake and Frosting.

There is a lady in my ward who does wedding cakes. We had her come and teach the young women how to decorate cupcakes. She shared her recipe and I made these today for Easter. The cupcakes made a lot, and were really fluffy. The frosting seemed like good frosting to work with for decorating, but it was a little too rich and had too much butter to my taste liking. I would only use it if I were decorating. But I would probably make the cupcakes again. She also told me that she often fills the middle of the cupcakes with pie filling or pudding or whip cream or a combinations of whipped cream and pie filling or a pie filling and pudding
. She said she makes a good ....Lemon
Filling by combining pie filling and pudding? I can’t remember now.

No comments:

Post a Comment