Saturday, October 10, 2015

Seseme Chicken Potstickers

http://damndelicious.net/2014/08/08/sesame-chicken-potstickers/?m

I could not get my phone to copy so it's just the link this time. Some of the things I did different was use cooked shredded pork, used Asian star brand oil instead of sesame, used black pepper instead of white, and I would have liked to double the green onions.
She says you don't have to cook the meat first but I felt better knowing mine was cooked in case. I think this recipe would be great vegetarian too by using cabbage, mushrooms, and green onions for the filling.
I had trouble finding won ton wrappers at first but finally found them in the refrigerated veggie section by the mushrooms.
This was fun to try something new, especially since I had shredded pork to use somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment