Sunday, July 19, 2015

Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread

 http://lilluna.com/glazed-lemon-zucchini-bread/
this was really good. A little chewy when I made it, but everything else outweighed that fact! Make sure and look at the tips at the end of the recipe. I did it at 375 for 40 min because I'm in high altitude, but it didnt' need 50 minutes. I used cake flour, but not sure it needs it and there were comments with subtitutes for it I would like to try next time because mine didnt end up very delicate even with limited stirring. and instead of canola oil, I used coconut oil, which made it super yummy. the glaze needed a bit more sugar so it wasn't so liquidy. Also, I didn't have lemons so I substituted a lot of lemon extract.
Delicious Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread Recipe on { lilluna.com }

No comments:

Post a Comment