Friday, April 3, 2015

1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls (it took me 1.5 hours)


1-Hour Cinnamon Rolls


THIS recipe for cinnamon Rolls might not be the absolute best in the universe, but we really enjoyed them.  It took me a total of about 1.5 hours so keep that in mind. there may have been too much of the sugar mixture. I used 1 cup of whole wheat flour and I couldn't even tell there was wheat other than the fact that these hit your stomach like a rock. I used a 9X13 baking dish and divided dough into 12.1-Hour Easy Cinnamon Rolls Recipe | gimmesomeoven.com

3 comments:

  1. These were great! I made them with the cream cheese frosting for Easter. They weren't that fast however. Maybe a couple hours because they needed raising time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I remember these looked like they needed more time, but I just put them in and they rose quite a bit while cooking...so keep that in mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these again and they really did raise in 40 minutes. I love this recipe!

    ReplyDelete